Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does This Make Sense?


It's August 2011 already and the summer is soon going to fade to fall and then winter. I was thinking about the way most people behave and I wanted to post about it.

Since I started on this path to health about 5 years ago I started to feel a new sort of confidence in myself and my body. I seem to be better able to understand the workings of my body and how it is able to take care of itself.

I know to most people this sounds absurd but I do believe in natural hygiene and allowing nature to take care of itself. I think we all just need to step aside and let our body do what it needs to do and we need to patiently wait for the results.

My diet is comprised of lots and lots of fresh ripe and raw fruit, but the rest of the people in the world eat very differently. Most of these people wouldn't even consider trying to eat 1 meal of fruit ever in their entire life.

The part that I find difficult is that every one of these people regularly visit their doctors and often visit hospitals. When they see a doctor and the doctor recommends that they take an invasive test, such as a colonoscopy or something similar, they almost always will accept the doctor's recommendations.

Eating 1 meal of fruit in their life is difficult, disgusting, and unheard of but going to a hospital to have a stranger shove a huge tube up your butt and examine the inside of your colon is absolutely fine. The risk of death by perforation and having other side effects and complications are real for the colonoscopy. The risks involved in eating fruit are really not very high.

This is just one example of the absolute absurdidty I see in the world. There are so many other examples that I do not have the time to list. I will tell you one thing however, I much rather eat fruit all day than ever visit a doctor or a hospital. I can not accept that these insane invasive procedures can be healthy to people. It's always best to prevent illness by taking proper care of yourself instead of living on the tightrope and hoping that you don't fall off.

Using the traditional means to stay healthy is insane. Staying healthy by living correctly and according to nature is the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment